Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Welcome!!!!!



Like i said my name is Josue Mancero am 19 years old and in my blog, I will be talkingabout McDonalds, not only their menu, but also of what is McDonalds in all points of view.Why McDonald's???? Well because it was my first job as a young man but also it has becomea big part of my life. I started to work at McDonalds when I was only 15 and only for part timebut little by little I become better and my opportunities started to open more and more, no am 19 and I'am still an employee for the mencioned company. On my next posts I will talk about the food and how did it affect my health and how adverticement is killing people. I will olso talk of how this economy is driven people to prefer save a dollar in food instead of saving their own health.

No comments:

Post a Comment